My accomplishments

My close friends always know that I am a Fantastic planner. Yea, the plans may not be that awesome, cuz I often dump my original plan and spend another hour figuring out the new one ;P However, the plan that I'm sharing here was "pre-planned" much much earlier before it could be carried out. This Magnificent plan is known as.. (drum roll).. "Pre-IMU 充电".

The draft of the plan was created two years ago, when I just finished my sem 1 in INTEC, the lowly reputable college in Malaysia. haha... I was desperate that time, so I decided to list down what I wanted to do after Sem 4 as motivation. Quite crazy though, a young lady who is that addicted to planning who even planned for what to do during the break which is one and a half year later! Time flies, and dances, and shuffles, and NOW, the six month-break I had been looking forward so eagerly had less than 1/6 left. Equally, the activities in the plan that I finalized after my A-level exam are done 7788. Therefore, the aim of this post is to list down what I have accomplished in my long six month-break, for satisfaction/ to remember/ to comfort myself that I have not been wasting my precious time.

升学
done IMU MPharm application (status: enrolled, the course commences on 2/1/13), 竭力争取 MPharm 2+2 (though the appeal was declined), participated IMU Workshop on 1/12, 装修美化书房 (walls are painted green and now I'm waiting for my new study table!)

旅游
增广见闻,增进感情,拓展视野
14/7 - 21/7 Borneo trip with INTEC classmates
24/7 - 25/7 Ampang trip with 高三朋友
20/8 - 21/8 (Raya) Cameron Highland with 家人
22/8 - 26/8 (Raya) Cruise trip to Singapore and Redang Island with 家人 + meeting friends in NUS
11/11 - 13/11 (Awal Muharam & Deepavali) Pangkor Island trip with 家人
10/12 - 31/12 台湾观摩团 with bunch of strangers! (to be carried out soon)

学习
吸收知识,提高竞争力,让自己更有魄力
取其善,去其恶
"Visited" IMU and Joined the MPharm lesson once, Studied Fundamentals of Pharmacology and read articles regarding Diabetes Mellitus, 回顾Nippon 语 and Deutsch, Baking, Ukulele, Read  the "deposited" magazines such as Toastmasters, National Geographic and Reader's Digest, Read《笑傲江湖》and《步步惊心》, Watched《拥抱太阳的月亮》,《步步惊心》,Pitch Perfect, Life of Pi etc.

工作
积累经验,看清世俗
教学捷Undang & SPM, work in 二姐's legal firm and became my nephew's private tutor (lol) for 1 month, Famine 30 volunteer (met my idol, Lee Hom), taught my three nephews and niece Piano, Got my first paid job as CHKL Science teacher from Sept to Nov

Others
玩、爽,健康开朗,勿执著
自然疗法治PCOS (though I don't really exercise and my diet is rarely controlled, my LDL and Total cholesterol level have dropped! not in the normal range yet but it's a good news. Besides that, the menstruation is encouraging, in the sense that it arrives "regularly" as once a two months and appro. 8 days per flow. No more heavy and long-lasting flow, but now I do experience PMS >< ), IMU Charity Run on 22/9, Designed a photobook for grandma, Blogging, 投稿 (读者文摘150字征文),tidied up the files in my laptop and deleted read emails

Gatherings and Outings
老婆 <3, 高三理忠,在耕(before he left and when he is back!lol),汉梨&建丰,文仪,送机 (MMMC friends on 8/9 and PMC friends on 21/9), kiaz and many shopping experiences ;)


The matters above may seem inadequate for a 6 month-long break. Yet my everyday schedule is packed and sometimes full. I guess it's because I have the 拖时间 bad habit. Sometimes I would rather indulge myself in Sleeping (the whole afternoon like today) and do nothing productive. There is incompleteness in my holiday plan though, for example, I didn't manage to continue my Toastmasters pathway, I did not meet 5SZhong people and brothers (Wei Seng & Kah Keat), I did not manage to read more books (especially those I bought in book fair) I did not blog on the topics I used to be interested to (the inspiration had just melted somehow) and 花踪投稿 (which I missed two years ago).

看自己所拥有的,不看自己没有的 。In my situation, I should rephrase it
看自己成功做到的,不看自己来不及做的”。
haha...I should be grateful that I have the freedom and flexibility to plan for my own break, without financial stress and restrictions from parents. I shall conclude, I have a meaningful and fulfilled break. I am fully charged and I am ready physically and mentally to begin my university life next year. Don't you agree?


p/s:I was complaining that I over-planned, resulting that I have no much time to rest. I didn't allocate enough time to truly relax!!! I felt a bit regretful. Then, I changed my 心态。Why wouldn't I treat my 21-day Taiwan Trip as a Relaxing Activity? I shouldn't take it as Something in the Plan that must be efficiently done and Ticked then innocently encounter the stress which is its adverse effect. After the alteration, I feel much better now. I am going to have an enjoyable learning holiday trip in Taiwan! YAY!!!

Comments