post-IMU Ball
Have been planning to upload a few IMU Ball 2014 photos which I did NOT upload on facebook.
Either too paiseh, or accidentally/purposely didn't upload :P
Hair Styling at the salon for the first time
(EXCLUDING performances, ballet exams & cheer competitions)
(EXCLUDING performances, ballet exams & cheer competitions)
I have uploaded it Here :)
My Junior (I don't care if you are 2012 intake!cuz you are always 06XXX)
My Junior (I don't care if you are 2012 intake!cuz you are always 06XXX)
A candid photo. I'm considerate for not uploading it on fb
so Nyuk Tsuey would not be too Embarassed :p
wedding dinner-like feel. Sweet enough to get diabetes X)
My ex-house captain, nice friend and a Chiropractor-to-be
My ex-house captain, nice friend and a Chiropractor-to-be
All the best to him
and finally...
the WoW prom dress
(fyi, my aunt bought it from Bangkok and it costs only RM38!)
(fyi, my aunt bought it from Bangkok and it costs only RM38!)
very exposed (obviously ><) yet, it was nice so I 敢敢 wore it XD
OK... that was during the last day of forth week, more than 2 weeks from today. My kinda short "mid-sem break" starts on the 8th week. That's all for now. cuz I am going to wish myself
HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY
Yay, I'm the first to wish myself :)
Time for the next post - bday post. And, Stalker, welcome to my blog!
Time for the next post - bday post. And, Stalker, welcome to my blog!
Hen piao liang ahhh lao po~ :) Sexiest girl at your prom handsdown!! ^^
ReplyDelete