Weekend after Finale Night
During the Finale night last Friday, I was involved in two performances. One was violin piano duet with yon, and the other was K-pop dance with a bunch of gorgeous batch mates.
Did badly in the duet. Felt sorry to my partner, yon :'( you are awesome, I'm awful.
I enjoy the days we practiced in LT2, the time we spent together.
You have helped me a lot, since WAVES, convo flower selling, SPEC... And now duet.
I really appreciate you a lot. I wonder,
will we still be slightly closer friend after this?
More than just saying hi-bye in classroom.
Dance performance was quite satisfying. I mean, it supposed to be sexy. Haha... Perhaps I wasn't too kayu, I wasn't feeling not too paiseh to show my belly on the stage :p
Feeling stressed when things do not go on like what you expect.
But these are what happen in life, they train you to learn, to be stronger and more mature.
Pharmacology lab report, Microbiology lab report, and lastly End-of-sem exam, which will be held from 初五 to 初八 of CNY. My CNY break = study leave D: I'm really lacking of confidence in the sem 3 modules. They are all very new and difficult to me while I didn't really revise this sem.
Could just do my best for EoS and pray.
Have I told you before, my 2014 starts after 8/2/14? This date marks the end of my exam.
Haha..so after that, only I will figure out my new year resolutions seriously. The only target I have now is to pass all four modules in sem 3- pharmacology, medicinal chemistry, microbiology and pharmaceutics - with or without flying colours. Dean's list is my target.
So, be cool to everyone (other than family members) and,
remember the Valid Reasons to just concentrate on studies. Study.
Did badly in the duet. Felt sorry to my partner, yon :'( you are awesome, I'm awful.
I enjoy the days we practiced in LT2, the time we spent together.
You have helped me a lot, since WAVES, convo flower selling, SPEC... And now duet.
I really appreciate you a lot. I wonder,
will we still be slightly closer friend after this?
More than just saying hi-bye in classroom.
Dance performance was quite satisfying. I mean, it supposed to be sexy. Haha... Perhaps I wasn't too kayu, I wasn't feeling not too paiseh to show my belly on the stage :p
Dr. Feel Good - Rania
The trio, so-called rainbow umbrella/ abby and ... co/three pack abs
my cute talented friends since college
Luke was the one who asked for Crazy poses o.O
with Vern and Yon
pretty + dance very well + clever, always my dear Yaya
Feeling stressed when things do not go on like what you expect.
But these are what happen in life, they train you to learn, to be stronger and more mature.
Pharmacology lab report, Microbiology lab report, and lastly End-of-sem exam, which will be held from 初五 to 初八 of CNY. My CNY break = study leave D: I'm really lacking of confidence in the sem 3 modules. They are all very new and difficult to me while I didn't really revise this sem.
Could just do my best for EoS and pray.
Have I told you before, my 2014 starts after 8/2/14? This date marks the end of my exam.
Haha..so after that, only I will figure out my new year resolutions seriously. The only target I have now is to pass all four modules in sem 3- pharmacology, medicinal chemistry, microbiology and pharmaceutics - with or without flying colours. Dean's list is my target.
So, be cool to everyone (other than family members) and,
remember the Valid Reasons to just concentrate on studies. Study.


hah..be cool huh..
ReplyDeletelei ming